- Harrell & Beverly has been providing professional, honest and dependable service since it was started in Bluefield, Virginia in 1952.
- The company was founded by Samuel Harrell and James Beverly, son-in-law of Mr. Harrell. The company name is the last names of the two founders.
- The company was relocated, to the present day location, in Sanford, FL in 1959.
- Through the years, James Beverly, alongside his two sons, Alvin and Don Beverly, operated the family business.
- Alvin and Don each acquired over 30 years of experience in the transmission and automotive repair industry, beginning their careers in the family business in the mid 1970s.
- In 2005, James Beverly retired and Alvin and Don Beverly became the third generation of family owners.
- During this time, Alvin's sons, Nelson and Lloyd Beverly, began working in the business full-time. Nelson served as business manager and Lloyd as technician.
- Upon Alvin and Don's retirement in 2020, Nelson and Lloyd became the fourth generation of family owners.
- Nelson and Lloyd continue the mission at Harrell & Beverly by providing you the best customer service you have ever received. We do this by treating you the same way we would want to be treated and we take care of your vehicle as if it were our own. When we promise to give you professional, honest and dependable service we really mean it.
- Harrell & Beverly has put together an accomplished team to fulfill its mission. Our employees are the best in the automotive repair industry and have years of experience and knowledge that benefit our customers everyday.